Ergobyte Informatics S.A. is a software development house that produces high quality software solutions for the desktop, the server and mobile devices. It's flagship enterprise product, "DataLife", is a hospital information system (HIS) broadly used by private hospitals. It's online service "Galen" is the most popular drug database in Greece, used by thousand of health professionals daily. It is the most used online reference in Greece for all matters concerning human pharmacology.
Special needs are often served better by special solutions. Ergobyte listens to customers’ expectations and creates quality information technology solutions on-time and on-budget.
Some of Ergobyte's past works are:
- Solution covering all aspects of a large foreign language examination centre
- DMS (Document Management System) for medium counseling company
- E-Learning platform for persons with disabilities for a professional education centre
- Tracking of repair work on military equipment for the Hellenic Army
- Work shift programming and production scheduling for a knitting factory
- Custom hotel reservation solution
Software development services cover the complete project life cycle, from requirement assessment and task definition, to solution development, to implementation and integration, followed by support and maintenance. We believe that our ability to integrate software with existing systems by expanding information systems infrastructure is an important advantage of Ergobyte as a turn-key solution provider.
Moreover, informatics research is carried on simultaneously with other activities within Ergobyte. Through partnerships with research institutes and universities, a number of fields are explored:
- rapid application development methodologies
- medical information coding
- medical data partitioning, encryption and storage over heterogeneous networks
- human-machine interfaces
Ergobyte’s contact details are:
Ergobyte Informatics S.A.
Innovative Software Development
21, Aristotelous str., 54624 Thessaloniki Greece
Tel: +30 2310288434, Fax: +30 2310288134