Software developed as as service (SaaS)
SaaS is becoming an increasingly prevalent delivery model as underlying technologies that support Web services and service-oriented architecture mature and new developmental approaches become popular.
Ergobyte provides a scalable and secure approach that can be available quickly and easily so that your utility can turn data into useful analytics. The Software as a Service (SaaS) platform ensures a short lead time from integration to deployment, and its easy-to-use interface will have you focusing on results in no time.
Helios4 is being hosted on the cloud (by Ergobyte) and is made available to you over the internet. The SaaS model has no physical need for indirect distribution, as a result the benefits for the utility companies are significant:
- 24/7 access all over the world
- Zero installation and maintenance costs
- Compatibility and easier collaboration: All users will have the same version of software
- Automatic and seamless updates
- Zero Infrastructure: No need to worry about hardware maintenance or supported versions of operating system
- Easier mobility and scalability
- Significant reduction in local resource allocation